We're working on 2014 information.
We're back at last year's location: The Albuquerque International Ballooon Museum. We're busy planning what should be the best Albuquerque Folk Festival yet, with camping and jamming Friday and Saturday nights, and entertainment, workshops, and dancing all day Saturday, June 7. As soon as we have final information, we'll put it up here. In the meantime, we've left the 2013 information up so you can get a feel for the fun you'll have at the Albuquerque Folk Festival.
(see locations below)
Day of Show
|Adult All Day||$15||$20|
|Saturday after 5:30 pm||-||$15|
|Children 11 and under||-||Free|
|Children 12 - 18||-||$5|
|Active Duty Military (with ID)||-||$5|
|Students 18-25 (with ID)||-||$15|
Parking is FREE!
"In and Out" Privileges Included
Advance Ticket Sales
You may purchase tickets in advance at these local area stores starting May 1.
- Apple Mountain Music, 10301 Comanche Rd. NE, Albuquerque, NM 87111, 505-237-2048, email@example.com (Map)
- Baum's Music, 2908 Eubank Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87112, 505-292-0707, firstname.lastname@example.org (Map)
- Grumpy's Guitars, 5015 Lomas Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110, 505-255-0599, email@example.com (Map)
- Guitar Vista, 3117 Silver Ave SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106, 505-268-1133, firstname.lastname@example.org (Map)
- Marc's Guitar Center, 2324 Central Ave SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106, 505-265-3315, email@example.com (Map)
- Music Go Round, 7116 Menaul NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110, 505-875-0110 (Map)
- Music Mart, 3301 Carlisle Blvd. NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110, 505-889-9777, firstname.lastname@example.org (Map)
- West Side:
- Santa Fe: